Latest Movie :

Algorithms - Jeff Erickson

These are lecture notes that I wrote for algorithms classes at the University of Illinois at UrbanaChampaign, which I have taught on average once a year since January 1999.

With few exceptions, each of these “lecture notes” contains far too much material to cover in one lecture. In a typical 75-minute class period, I cover about 4 or 5 pages of material—a bit more if I’m teaching graduate students than undergraduates. Moreover, I can only cover at most two-thirds of these notes in any capacity in a single 15-week semester. Your mileage may vary! (Arguably, that means that as I continue to add material, the label “lecture notes” becomes less and less accurate.) The undergraduate and graduate classes I teach cover different but overlapping subsets of this material. The notes are numbered in roughly the order I use them in undergraduate classes, with more advanced material inserted near the more basic material it builds on.

Captura:


Enlace de Descarga:
*Mega: http://adf.ly/sMiNy



Share this article :

Publicar un comentario

 
Support : Creating Website | Adictec Perú | Ing. Alexis Llontop
Copyright © 2015. Download Xynior - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger